Nov 09, 2012 - 12:53 am
I had surgery on 10/5 for Stage IA her2+ and ER+ tumor. Nodes were clear, on 10/12 Oncologist advised TCH treatment. I will meet with oncologist Monday to discuss path forward. I have been doing a lot of reading and am not sure I want to do the Herceptin part of the chemo. Did anyone out there have a hard time deciding if benefits out weight the risks? Keep thinking I am missing something, because everyone seems to do it if it is suggested.