Sep 12, 2012 - 12:59 am
The dilemma is increasing and the oncologist from Stanford has refused chemo for my sister, 33, with EC stage four. Now we really do not know where to go from here...whether to take a second opinion, what shall we do? She was ready to give chemo ten days back and today even when her vitals were matching the standards of chemo she decided not to go ahead with chemo. It has disappointed my sister who was keen to go ahead with it...alas!