Aug 18, 2012 - 11:39 am
Monday is Jim's CT. We are debating on canceling it and going to our local cancer center for second opinion on the lung cancer. We are now an hour away from the original oncologist and the drive makes Jim super stressed. Jim original decided to not recieve any further treatment (erbatox being the only option) because he had been sick for so long.two Now that he feels better and we have moved back to our home town he is thinking he might be willing to do some treatment if he did not have to go so far away. The other thing that influences this is that we want to know if the nodules have grown, shrunk or stayed the same. So maybe we should keep the appointment and also schedule an appointment with a local oncologist. The only drawback is that I would have to convince Jim to go to Orlando two more times.
Just want some opinions, and of course prayers that we make the right decision.