Jul 26, 2012 - 10:26 pm
After weeks of waiting till after our family reunion and also waiting for a appt for biopsies my sister is having her surgery.She saw the plastic surgeon today.They have no idea what they may find.She has 2 different cancers.2 malignant in each breast.
They will know tomorrow IF Any nodes are involved.If none are malignant she will have double masectomy and reconstruction at the same time.She has said all along reconstruction but told the doctor NO reconstruction if she is Stage 4. She even said today she wonders if she is making the right decision with reconstruction.It has to be hard.
I feel like I'm on pins and needles.Been upset today but not going to get bent out of shape till we know for sure what's going on.I just have to say a prayer it will all be OK.
Keep her in your thoughts and prayers.I will let all of you know tomorrow. Just have no idea when.