Jul 09, 2012 - 7:33 pm
After meeting with my normal onc, we're going to do Rituxan and see if I respond to it. He talked about doing once a week for 4 weeks and send me for a sonogram or pet scan in a couple weeks to see if it's responding to it. If not, they'll add bendamustine for 6 months. I think that would be once a month, with rituxan maintenance again.
He gave me 3 options
Watch and wait which he wasn't crazy about.
So, we start rituxan again on the 26th.
Sometimes having such a large group of doctors is very confusing....too many chiefs lol.
I'm ok with doing this. I handled rituxan well.
I'm doing better today with this, but still wish it was a road less traveled. Thank you all for the kind words and thoughts! You guys are great!