I was diagnosed with a Gleason score of 6 and a psa of 5.2 with cancer in 1 out of ten biopsies. Also inflammation.
This will be a great site for my journey.
I know this is a "good" report but my first and main action is to confirm the pathology report and next to see if the cancer has somehow moved to another area without detection. My urologist has suggested that I wait three months a revisit the psa. It has been 6 weeks and I am still having burning and multi peeing times from inflammation. I am taking my second round of antibiotics. I am paranoid now and every ache gets my attention. To be honest I really dont feel right from my waist to my knees. Achy.
My question is should I be patient annd wait for the second psa in 6 more weeks or should I be doing something more active like confirming the pathology report?
Thanks to all my new friends and I unfortunately look forward to getting to know you.