CSN Login
Members Online: 8


Posts: 130
Joined: Feb 2011

From prior posts I think that I remember you saying that you are located in Wisconsin. I am also in Wisconsin. I have UPSC. I currently see a general oncologist, but feel that I need to find a GYN/Oncologist. Who are you seeing? If possible, please let me know. My personal email is basketaddict@charter.net.


Subscribe with RSS
About Cancer Society

The content on this site is for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition. Use of this online service is subject to the disclaimer and the terms and conditions.

Copyright 2000-2016 © Cancer Survivors Network