I see a pattern in most of these stories.
1. CT only identifying a MASS in the kidney
2. Not a lot of mention of Ultrasound identifying kidney mass.
3. NO discussion of kidney creatinine levels
4. NO urine cytology results
5. Referral to Cancer centers or 2nd opinions from oncology.
6. No inclusion of Nephrology in decision making.
7. Speedy diagnisis and recommended removal.
8. Majority seem to be Left Kidney.
9. No mentions of any biopsy prior to removal.
Has anyone ever requested their medical records?
Does it state Kidney cancer or renal mass?