CSN Login
Members Online: 19

FML

mswijiknyc's picture
mswijiknyc
Posts: 421
Joined: Oct 2010

Usually, I do a pretty good job of hiding the fact that I am miserable 98% of the time. The other 2% I'm either sleeping or all the way in the bag. But today I can't. I can't hide the fact that I am miserable and the one person who would truly notice isn't here.

Yes, he would b!tch at me, but still he would notice and I would tell him what's wrong and we would move on.

Went to see him on Sunday (my how I truly dislike that date). There is so much about him that I miss.

As much "fun" as I'm having trying to reinvent myself . . . . again . . . . I just wish the life that I had imagined one year ago was still available to me.

The first thing I fell in love with was his voice and that was the first thing taken away from me. I would take him silent but here just to see his gorgeous blue eyes again.

FML.

Noellesmom
Posts: 1270
Joined: Aug 2010

Just bunches of hugs.

sweetblood22's picture
sweetblood22
Posts: 3230
Joined: Jan 2010

<3

3Mana
Posts: 829
Joined: Aug 2010

Hey April,
I haven't been on here much anymore. Guess it was just too hard reading all the stuff. Summer wasn't too bad, but now fall is coming and I'm having a bad time again. Tom will be gone 1 & 1/2 years on the 25th of this month and I still miss him so darn much. It's just like part of me died. I know you feel the same way. Guess we'll never get over missing them and how much we shared with them.
Don't feel bad about having bad days, cause it's normal. People who haven't gone through what we have seem to have a hard time understanding and think we should be okay after a few months. WRONG!
You are working right? do you do anything with any of your friends, like go out to eat or something? Please keep in touch. Carole"

micgrace
Posts: 131
Joined: May 2011

I commiserate with you. The 18th when we were married is one date and the next day, 19th as that is when my wife passed away. i am getting married again, but it never takes away the loss and pain. There is so much I shared with Grace that is gone forever. I have bad days as well. I know from losing a son, it never passes and only takes a small thing to trigger the loss all over again.

Hondo's picture
Hondo
Posts: 5608
Joined: Apr 2009

So true about the loss and pain it is so easy to trigger it again. I still remember my Mama and my two brothers; somehow it never goes away completely.

Hondo

grandmafay's picture
grandmafay
Posts: 1610
Joined: Aug 2009

We are all in this club we never wanted to join. The idea that this too shall pass just doesn't apply. I have learned to expect and accept bad days. Maybe I have just learned to survive them. It will be two years next month. Take care everyone. Fay

hope0310's picture
hope0310
Posts: 324
Joined: May 2010

{HUGS} April.......

Subscribe with RSS
About Cancer Society

The content on this site is for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition. Use of this online service is subject to the disclaimer and the terms and conditions.

Copyright 2000-2014 © Cancer Survivors Network