Aug 28, 2011 - 10:57 am
My GF who is 35 years old has been battling cancer for about 4 years now .
It started as she couldn't breathe
- diagnosed by oncologist - lung cancer of an unknown primary .
Tests upon tests .. still no primary , however spot on her lung .
Chemotherapy - cisplatin and etoposide .
was really sick from this -tired , neuropathy. the common side-effects i guess
- New oncologist . for about a year said it could be scarring but we are not sure .
- 2010 Oct , nov ?? She was getting something out of the fridge - and next thing on the floor staring off making noises .
- Chemo Oncologist - we are going to try a pill - Tarzeva - 150 mg .
- Chemo - oncologist - carboplatin
- Present day -
- Went for ct scan .. see results for this on the 31st of august
- MRI planned for first week of sept.
- Radiation - oncologist - appointment 2nd week of sept . to see if increase or stable .
- For all my rambles there and searching on the internet
Stages - it seems to me that this would be stageIV
am i wrong -