Jun 08, 2011 - 5:16 am
Hello, I have some questions about the Radical Prostatectomy (open, not robotic) surgery details:
1. What is PLND?
2. Does in every open Radical Prostatectomy the patient needs blood?
3. Is there only one surgeon performing the surgery, or does he have any assistant (besides the anesthetic, nurse)?
4. What is the average recovery time which the patent is able to walk by himself without pain?
5. How accurate is the post surgery pathology report in predicting the recurrence of the tumor?
6. According to what the surgeon decides whether to do the nerve sparing??
Thank you all for your support and informative help !!