Apr 18, 2011 - 2:01 am
not sure whether u all remember me. i posted somewhere in Jan saying that the beast had invaded in the my dad lung but doc need us to go for biopsy to cfm. But after some discussion we decided not to go for it till recently my dad was dx with Pneumonia and again the doc strongly advise us to go for biopsy. well, we finally agree and its will be schuedle this Wednesday. of course i am worry as there alway some risk in such test especially now they have to use a tube to go all the way to the lung. please pray that my dad will be fine.. well i don expect good result as the doc already cfm 90% it is lung cancer. so now i just hopping that whatever treatment they advise will allow my dad to prolong his life. i still need him by myside!!