Sep 21, 2010 - 10:51 am
My husband has decided to go the non-chemical route for now. When you are in stage 3 your options are limited and he has decided to "wait and see" with the help of scans and check ups. I have asked that he also find a doctor/Naturopath and start getting his immune system as strong as possible.
My questions to you:
We are well aware that melanoma "might" come back and take him into stage 4 and other decisions will have to be made but for now my husband does not want to compromise his immune system with chemicals. As his caregiver I will support his decision as long as the checks and balances are made.
Just looking for suggestions until appointments can get going...