Jul 25, 2010 - 1:08 am
Well I'm 5 1/2 months out of chemo, RCHOP, and 4 1/2 months since my last scan. My Onc wanted to wait until Sept to do my next scan. I wasn't comfortable waiting that long so I'm having my CTs this Friday. So now I'm getting nervous and wondering why I do this to my self. Last time we went 6 months I had my recurrance so I'm thinking 4 months is better. I've been having stomach issues and pains similar to the other two times. I also am having a breast MRI the following Monday and that is very scarey for a 2 time breast cancer survivor. Figured I might just as well do them at the same time and have the waiting for results done togetter. Now I'm not so sure. Guess I'm just looking for some reasurance. These tests really suck.............I'd better still be in remission or I'm really going to be pissed. Guess I'm just venting but thought you all would understand.