Jan 22, 2010 - 2:25 pm
Hello, my Dad was diagonosed EC and in lymph node around stomach. Surgery was not an option. he did a clinical trial and all was going okay until the last ct scan showed the tumor doubled in size. They cancelled the trial and sent us back home for a different treatment. After meeting with the Dr. dad decided he wasn't going to take the chemo. I asked him if he would be interested in going to talk to someone in Chicago at the CTCA. We talked to them and we are supposed to go up as soon as they can get confirmation. It has been almost 2 months since last chemo treatment. I can't help but think that this time has allowed it to spread. Dad has been able to eat small portions with the stint they put in. Some days all he has is a ensure. He has lost a lot of energy, but still gets up and goes places some days. Don't know what else to do! Has too much time passed?