Nov 29, 2009 - 4:35 pm
Well yesterday I was estatic with good news. However today it's not so good.
1. They just took him in for more surgery (a filter to catch any blood clots).
2. He already has a blood clot in his right arm (Still so swollen), one in his right leg and several in his lungs. They are hoping they will dissolve on their own.
3. They changed his antibiotics and meds and he's doing ok with that.
4. Fever climbing back up again. They are watching that. The pneumonia appears to be getting better, however!
5. But the worse part is, the nurse took him off all sedation and relaxants this morning to check his progress in waking up, and he was totally unresponsive! She said that frightened her, so she sent him for a CT scan of his brain to see if he had a stroke, The good news is the scan came back ok BUT....they think he may be in a self-induced coma because there is no reason why he shouldn't be awake now since he isn't on any sedatives or relaxants. They said only time will tell......
I would appreciate any extra prayers. I have an extra set of BIG GIRL PANTIES in my purse, I'm going through a lot of them lately.
God bless you all,