Nov 28, 2009 - 11:10 pm
My boyfriend had prostatectomy in July 30, 09. His path report shows with a posible margin. His first PSA check in Aug. 28, 09 was 0 undetectable. His second PSA test was in Nov. 20, 09 with 0.1 but detectable. His doctor refers for radiation but he thinks that he would wait until next PSA check in Feb. 2010 if his number still going up then he will make his decision. My questions are:
I really appreciate any advises or inputs.