My name is cierra fiedler. I am 21 years old. Right now im am in college and i have to do a paper on people who are survivors of cancer. My grandmother dies of breast cancer last year so i can not ask her for these questions, unfortuantly because she was not a survivor.
I have made a list of 11 questions that i need answered. Please help me if you can.
1. How did you feel sitting in the doctors office waiting?
2. What was your first reaction when you heard what the problem was?
3. What kind of cancer were you diagnosesed with?
4. How did you tell your family?
5. How did you feel after the first couple of months of finding out the news?
6. What was the steps you had to go through to become a survior of cancer?
7. What was the hardest step?
8. When did you find out the cancer was gone?
9. What were some of the worst side effects of the cancer?
10. How did you feel when you found out the cancer was gone?
11. If someone has found out they have cancer what is one piece of advice you would give them?
It would really help me out if i can get some one to help me thank you very much!