Jun 10, 2009 - 8:20 pm
Ok, you friends have been so helpful thus far. I just met with a friend who said his friend died of tonsil cancer...I don't know the details of this person's cancer, I think my friend didnt want to tell me details because he saw the look on my face when he started talking...
My husband starts chemo tomorrow, I want to ask the doctors again what chances we have for cure rate...initially they said 80% what if my husband falls into the other 20%...will he die? We have a 2 1/2 year old daughter that really needs her Daddy around for many years.
Maybe I am in denial right now, I keep thinking this cancer is "beat-able"...what if it is not? I need my husband in my life.
Can anyone talk me off this ledge I am on? I need help.