CSN Login
Members Online: 6

Speech Pathologist in Los Angeles

Posts: 2
Joined: Jan 2009


I underwent laryngectomy about 7 years ago in New York. The hospital I used to visit is now closed there, and the prescription issued by them has expired. Currently I'm in Los Angeles and am looking for a speech pathologist who could examine me and provide a new prescription. Any help would be greatly appreciated.


soccerfreaks's picture
Posts: 2801
Joined: Sep 2006

Try the American Cancer Society in your area. They will probably have list of speech patholigists that can help you, reputable ones.

If that is not satisfactory, try the phone book.

Take care,


SASH's picture
Posts: 303
Joined: Apr 2006

You can also contact American Speech Language Hearing Association. Their website is http://www.asha.org and they have a directory of their members.

Posts: 2
Joined: Jan 2009

Thank you for the responses. I will pursue both sources. Greatly appreciate the information.


Subscribe with RSS
About Cancer Society

The content on this site is for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition. Use of this online service is subject to the disclaimer and the terms and conditions.

Copyright 2000-2015 © Cancer Survivors Network