Aug 28, 2007 - 10:38 pm
I was diagnosed with stage 2 melanoma yesterday and have found myself having to make all kinds of decisions I know nothing about. My dermatologist wants to do the exision on Friday, is that soon enough? I was also referred to a surgical oncologist for lymphatic mapping and their office said they usually do the exision at the same time. But they can't get me in until next week. I'm not sure I want to wait, but also not sure I want to have two surgeries if i can get them both done at once.
I would appreciate any feedback and also hearing your experiences. Thank you.