Jul 05, 2007 - 3:23 pm
I was first diagnosed 7 years ago with papulary thyroid cancer. I was 12 weeks pregnant. I had a total thyroidectomy. Then when my son was 6 weeks old I had my first dose of radioactive iodine. Since then I've had 2 more surgerys and 1 more dose of radioactive iodine. My last blood test still showed thyroglobulin. My husband wants to quit his job and open his own bussiness I cant get private health insurance until I'm cured. I just need this over with but my doctor cant find the cancer and wants to wait another 4 months to look again. My question is should I be seeing another doctor and try to be more aggressive to get rid of this? or should I wait?