Apr 29, 2007 - 5:35 am
During tests for another problem, they found a nodule on my lung. 3 years ago I had Stage 1C Grade 2 adenocarcinoma with no problems since that time until now. They want me to just wait 3 months and "see if it grows". This is driving me crazy! Does anyone know if there is something more they can do besides watch and wait?