Jan 18, 2006 - 9:11 pm
I recently had "the surgery" and now I am at a decision point regarding radiation. I can either get radiation starting next week or I can take a wait and see approach. I am stage "1b" which sounds like something my doctor made up to keep from saying was on the cusp between stage 1 and stage 2.
So, does anyone have any experience with this decision? Any "I took the wait and see approach and this is what happened..." stories or any other related stories would be most appreciated. If you simply want to point me to your personal page, that would be fine.
Thanks in advance,