Sep 25, 2005 - 5:11 pm
Hi I have just been informed by my doctor that after waiting almost 3 months for the information from ultrasounds and CT Scans that I have a tumor in my right Kidney. He wanted me to wait and see if it got any bigger 6 months from now, but I opted to see a specialist. There is a lot of Cancer in my family. Does anyone know what comes next? I've been on many web sites about kidney cancer in the last few days and so far each one has said different things. One said that they basically take the kidney or partially take the kidney, and another says to do a biopsy, but yet another says that having a biopsy will be dangerous in case it comes back cancerous.