Mar 13, 2005 - 6:15 am
Was diagnosed with "SCC in Situ (at least)" two weeks ago. Surgeon wants to remove entire tumour so that more definitive path report can be made. That's scheduled for March 22. Both he and gynecologic oncologist believe it is invasive, not in citu. Have been having lots of bleeding and pain-can't wait for this to be over. Also, because they found vulvar neoplasia finally did some "private" investigating and found lump in vagina. Any one else? If so, how was this treated-just through chemo/radiation, or through another excission? Scared to death about this and worried for my kids.