Nov 27, 2004 - 11:16 pm
Hello there. I am very new to this site as well as to this topic. My mother went in for a CAT scan on the 23rd of November for a flank pain she was having. She had no other symptoms. The CAT discovered a 4 inch tumor on her kidney. The uroligist told her that he would not opperate as it was too big. And she has to wait until Monday to get more CAT scans (to see if it has spread to lungs/brain)
My mother is my best friend on earth. I am only 25 years old (She is 57) There HAS to be a way to save my mother.
She is in Maine. What is the BEST hospital for her to go to? If it has gone to the lungs, what are the treatments? Is there any way to know before they do the CAT there? I'm just very concerned. I can't lose my mom right now. I just can't.