Nov 04, 2004 - 7:11 pm
I don't know if this is considered bad or good. I just know I haven't stopped crying since I talked to the chemo doctor today. He wants to wait until my bottom is completely healed(he says probably another month)and I find out about my cystoscopy and then he wants to start more chemo. He wants to do four rounds of 5-FU. He wants me to have the port put back in and he wants me to remain on the blood thinners until the chemo is through(I was supposed to go off them in Dec). He was pretty upset that the surgeon didn't call him or send him any records. He did blood work today and he wants me to see the surgeon before I see him on Dec 2nd. He wants to make sure my surgeon says my butt is healed and has put the port back in. I really think this nightmare is never going to end. I said in the summer that I couldn't wait until Fall(I thought I'd be better then). Now I'm saying I can't wait until Spring. Winter is going to be bad too. I'm just mentally and physcially drained right now. Don't even want to talk to any of my family because I hate to even tell them any more news. Please, say a prayer for me. I could really use some encouragement right now. Thanks guys for being there for me. Love ya all. Hope you're doing good.