CSN Login
Members Online: 8

Cancer Consultant

Posts: 1
Joined: May 2004

Hello, I am looking for a third party (cancer consultant) that can help my brother establish the best treatment for his squamous cell carcinoma. The goal is to get the best treatment at one or more facilities regardless of the location and establish the appropriate diet etc.
Thanks, Jon

Posts: 1561
Joined: May 2006

Jon, you can check out http://www.usnews.com on their review of the best hospitals and start looking around for what is best of your brother.

I was very pleased with the treament I recieved at Sylvester Cancer Center at University of Miami.

Posts: 5
Joined: Mar 2004

I recommend Shands Hospital in Gainesville, Florida. They are the best head and neck specialists.

Subscribe with RSS
About Cancer Society

The content on this site is for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition. Use of this online service is subject to the disclaimer and the terms and conditions.

Copyright 2000-2016 © Cancer Survivors Network