Mar 20, 2004 - 1:28 pm
I was diagnosed with uterine cancer after it metastasized. The gynecological oncologist did a biopsy of the tumor, but decided against a hysterectomy. He wanted me to start chemotherapy immediately. The chemo put the cancer in remission. Now I am watching and waiting. Doctors seem split on whether to do a hysterectomy. When I am strong enough I want to undergo the surgery. Is there anyone else who is in a similar situation or faced a similar decision? Thank you for help.
Best wishes & God Bless,