Jan 12, 2004 - 12:26 pm
My Dad just called. He went to my Doctors office and is talking them out of doing this surgery. I am so mad at him right now. He thinks we should wait and see. I am 33 years old. He is not the one living with the not knowing. I want the thing out and over with. If its not cancer then fine if it is I will deal with that too. I just want to know one way or the other. I feel like he is putting his nose where it doesnt belong. I know he is trying to look out for my best interest but from everything I read when the FNA comes back inconclusive or su****ious you take the thing out. You test and go from there. He is not getting that point. The doctors think that is what I want. No that is what he wants. I dont want to delay this. If I were to delay it can it spread??? What should I do??? Should I have the surgery that is scheduled for day after tomorrow. I had myself all prepared to do this and now??? He is soooo nosy. Anyway thanks for any advice.